If you are wanting to take several courses for credit, you can be admitted to Virginia Tech as an undergraduate non-degree student.
- Application - Please view our course catalog for available classes. Once you have found a class please add that course to your course cart which will take you to the online application.
- If applying for In-state tuition complete a residency form.
- A photocopy of your Virginia driver's license OR your most recent Virginia state tax form as proof of residency.
- A photocopy of your high school or undergraduate transcript of credits to date.
- If you are requesting reduced rates for K-12 employees in Virginia, you must submit a signed, K-12 tuition waiver form
Not all eLearning courses are open to non-degree students, and successful completion of coursework does not guarantee admission into a degree program. Check the course descriptions for details before submitting an application.
APPLICATION FEE: US $60.00 non-refundable.